Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Back...sort of!

Things have been so crazy with me for a while now...my husband joined the Air Force and left for basic training, so I took the kids for a few months on vacation and am finally back. Also, we found out that we are expecting baby #3! And it will be our first BOY! So, while I am back to reality, it's still a crazy one. I am finally feeling a little better (5 1/2 months later!) but preparing to move to North Dakota when my husband is done with all of his training, which will be Thanksgiving as if things aren't crazy enough, and we are supposed to move before Christmas. So I am back, but may not get to actually DO much crafting, but I'll do my best. And I'll pass along any ideas I find that I like, so even if I can't do it, one of you can! Hope you all had a great summer and are enjoying the beginning of fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment